2012年8月24日星期五

I am dreaming the batman is coming



This is Batman Nike dunk high tops shoes. There is a interesting story about the batman.

The weather is special this time in my place. It is cloudy and windy. There are many dark clouds flying in the grey sky. It seems to be rainy later.Ahead in the distance, a large cloud flys with the wind. I remeber the moive of batman.I am dreaming that the batman is coming.

I imagine that the batman appears from the side of the moutain. He is flying across on the tops of the moutain with the usual uniform, the cloak, the hat, the mask. It is so cool and exciting. I am expecting the coming of batman. I am so curiosity about the fictional character appearing in real. It will be wonderful.

Related Articles:

New style Batman Shoes Nikes For Men

I like batman nike dunk high shoes

没有评论:

发表评论